Motion Picture Licensing Corporation

Showing copyrighted movies, TV programs, and other audiovisual content at camp requires a public performance license in accordance with the U.S. Copyright Act. MPLC grants the Umbrella License, a simple solution for copyright compliance. Show content from more than 1,000 rights holders via DVD, Blu-ray, streaming, download, broadcast, cable or satellite TV with the assurance of copyright compliance.

Contact Details Eileen Korte 5455 S Centinela Ave Los Angeles, CA 90066-6942


  • Entertainment/Amusements
  • Miscellaneous/Other

Star Legend

Business affiliation does not imply an endorsement of products/services by the American Camp Association.  Certifications/trainings offered by ACA Business Affiliates may or may not meet ACA standards. Learn more about ACA endorsed educational programs.

ACA appreciates the support of all business affiliates. Business affiliate dues help support a variety of ACA programs. List your company today.