SW Associate Visitor Course - 10/22/2019
Valley of the Sun Jewish Community Center, Scottsdale, AZ Visit Website
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Export to iCalendar
Audience: This workshop is designed for ACA members who wish to volunteer as accreditation visitors.
Workshop Objectives: Participants will learn the roles and responsibilities of a visitor, including legal implications of visitor actions; develop information-gathering skills; and use resources available to make consistent compliance decisions. Participants will also understand the educational value of accreditation and become positive representatives and advocates for ACA.
Prerequisites: Age 21 or older; current individual ACA membership; submission of Associate Visitor Application approved by the ACA local office; completion of current Accreditation Process Workshop; completion of online segment (approx. 2 hours) prior to the in-person course.
- More information will be shared about online pre-course work once registration and application are submitted.
- Please be sure to download learning materials prior to the course. You may bring them printed or electronically on the day of the workshop.
- Bring a snack to share with the group and water bottle.
- Program supplies and meals will be provided.
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation to/from the course.
Initial Action Steps:
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019