NE Experienced Director Round Table Series, October 2019 - May 2020
ACA New England Office, Lexington, MA Visit Website
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Export to iCalendar
This is an opportunity for camp directors with five or more summers of director experience to come together monthly for eight sessions from October 2019 to May 2020. The monthly gatherings will be faciliated by Bob Ditter and will provide attendees with time for general discussion, an optional brown bag lunch, and breakout time for smaller or deeper discussions.
While topics of discussion will be peer-driven, Bob will help set the schedule of discussions and supporting articles and resources in advance of the sessions.
The first session will be on a Wednesday and will be an extended day (10:30 AM – 3 PM) to give members a chance to get to know one another better and develop a better appreciation of each other’s operations. The remaining sessions will run on Tuesdays, 10:30 AM– 1:30 PM. Knowing travel can be challenging during the winter months and some of you came quite a distance, we will also explore the option of holding a one or two sessions via Zoom to alleviate some of those concerns.
The dates for the 2019-2020 season are as follows:
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM (note that this is the FIRST Tuesday, to avoid conflict with the Tri-State Conference)
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
**Eligibility requirement: This series is open to camp directors with five or more summers of camp administrative experience. Both day and resident camp directors are welcome.** Space is limited, so at this time we can only accommodate one director per camp.
If you have between 1-4 summers of experience, please consider joining our Newer Director Round Table Series, which will start in November 2019.