Effective Supervision Skills for Senior Staff
Non-Member: $74.00Your price
ACA is pleased to announce a new online course for the camp and youth development communities targeting supervision skills of upper-level staff. Effective Supervision Skills for Senior Staffcovers essential skill areas and best practices of the most effective supervisors at camp.
By the end of the webinar participant will learn:
- The four most commonly made mistakes of inexperienced supervisors
- Seven effective habits of skilled supervisors
- How to conduct effective staff meetings and check-ins
- The 5 golden rules of supervising campers good supervisors instill in their staff
- Three critical types of feedback
- Nine essential communication skills
If purchasing for someone else or multiple people please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Ditter is a child, adolescent, and family therapist in Boston, Massachusetts. He consults with youth agencies throughout the United States, including the American Camp Association (ACA), Girl Scouts of the USA, YMCA, Salvation Army, JCC, and many others. He has visited over 500 camps in the United States, writes a column for Camping Magazine, the official publication of ACA, and has authored several books and training videos for camp professionals.