Recorded Webinar - Top Training Techniques: Fast & Effective Ways to Increase Staff Learning...
Non-Member: $74.00Your price
The number one best-selling author in camp training has packed this session with terrific activities and training methods that are easy to use and can be plugged into your existing training right away. Save many hours of time by using these highly acclaimed, practical techniques. Increase staff attention, participation, and retention.
By the end of the webinar participant will learn:
- Increase what staff really learn and use from training
- Boost staff professionalism so they know this not just fun, but a job with real responsibilities
- Add excitement, motivation, and energy during your training
- Model outstanding instruction techniques that staff can use with campers
- Teach staff specific, key skills in communication, leadership, relationship building, and more that lead to top performance
If purchasing for someone else or multiple people please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Brandwein (michaelbrandwein.com) has presented in all fifty states and on six continents. He’s written five consecutive best-selling books on camp, Training Terrific Staff (Vols. 1 & 2), Super Staff SuperVision, Skill of the Day: What Great Leaders of Young People Do & Say, and Learning Leadership (How to Develop Outstanding CIT/LIT/Teen Programs). A frequent national keynoter and staff trainer for individual camps, he’s presented three Emmy® award-winning TV programs on working with children. He is a former ACA national board member and has won two national awards from ACA. He and his wife Donna have two sons.